PayPal today updated its point-of-sale solution app PayPal Here, bringing a refreshed interface and a variety of features. The app now includes a dynamic search tool that allows users to search for specific items and charges, a streamlined custom inventory entry system, and the ability to swipe cards at any moment during the order process. The update also includes enhanced cart views and simplified order entry fields for quicker sales processing.
What’s New in Version 2.0
• Overall upgraded experience with a fresh look and feel
• New dynamic search tool
• Now you can swipe cards at any time during the order process
• Easier custom inventory entry system
• Simplified order entry, profile, settings, and log-in process
• Quicker visibility of customers that have “checked-in” to pay
• Enhanced cart view for reviewing sales before payment
• Faster entry and auto-fill of customer info for database and receipts
PayPal Here originally launched on the iPhone in 2012, and debuted on the iPad last year with additional features, including the ability to connect to a cash drawer and printer. The app allows individual users and businesses to accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, and track cash payments among other point-of-sale features.
from MacRumors: Mac News and Rumors – All Stories http://ift.tt/1jq3Z2h