Streaming music app Beats Music for iOS was today updated to version 2.0.0, adding compatibility with the iPad. The app, first released in January, was previously limited to the iPhone.
The new iPad app includes an interface that has been designed specifically for the tablet’s larger screen, incorporating features like Just for You, the Sentence, Find It, My Library, and Offline Mode. Support is included for both landscape and portrait modes.
Along with iPad support, the app has also gained “Find Your Friends,” a feature that allows users to find and follow their Twitter friends on Beats Music.
What’s New in Version 2.0.0
You asked for it, and we listened! Introducing Beats Music for iPad:
– A stylish and sophisticated interface designed specifically for the iPad’s larger screen
– All your favorite features including Just for You, the Sentence, Find It, My Library and Offline Mode
– Dedicated support for both landscape and portrait modes
– In-app subscription and account management via your iTunes account
Additionally, so you aren’t listening alone, for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
– Find Your Friends — adds the ability to find and follow your Twitter friends on Beats Music
and much, much more!
Beats’ streaming music service has a heavy focus on curation to distinguish it from competitors like Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, and iTunes Radio. The company hires music experts to curate stations and create playlists from the service’s music catalog of 20 million songs.
Beats Music can be downloaded from the App Store for free, but accessing requires a $9.99 per month subscription. Unlimited streaming and unlimited downloads are included in the purchase price. [Direct Link]
from MacRumors: Mac News and Rumors – All Stories http://ift.tt/R4Gq5G